Log In, Link Up!
By logging into the Knox Online Community, you’ll be able to find friends, share personal updates and career information, and more. Never logged into the community before? Click on “First Time Login” in the left column. Then, follow these three easy steps:
- Enter your last name and hit Submit.
- Select your name from the list shown.
- Enter your Knox ID, which you can request at email@example.com.
If you have registered before, but have forgotten your username or need to reset your password, those links are also in the left column.
Create, Review, or Edit Your Profile
Once you are logged in, access your profile to control what information other members can see, and update your record at any time to make sure everything on file is current and accurate.
Search For Alumni
- Click “My Profile” at the top of the page to review your information, update your photo album, add a class note, compose and send e-mails, manage your friends list, or review member-posted class notes. In your profile, click the pencil icon within each section to select how much or how little information you want others to see.
- Click “My Account” (or the pencil icon next to your name) to update your profile.
- Use Career Connections to network with alumni by enabling your Mentoring and Job Search/Résumé options. Click “My Account” and the appropriate tabs to update your information.
- To make this information searchable and viewable by others, click “My Profile” then the pencil icon in the appropriate section to select what information can be seen by others.
- For more information about how to use your profile and accounts, click “Tutorial” next to your name at the top of the page or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
When logged in, you can also find classmates using the Online Directory, which is under “Stay Connected” in the left column. You can search by class year, first and last name, or other criteria. There is even an advanced search, which gives you more detailed options to look for lost classmates and friends. Again, if you have questions, e-mail email@example.com.